Friday, November 13, 2009

Teeth Pulling Time!! AHH

Soooo....today i got my wisdom teeth pulled. All 4 of them. I'm glad it's finally over, cuz i've been putting it off for about 2 years now. Yes 2 years! It wasn't actually that bad. The worst part about it was prolly the shot they gave me to put me to sleep. I remember the doctor saying..."now is there any questions you have for me before i begin"...i asked him "what are you doing"...he said he was just going to stick a little iv in me. After i felt the prick of the needle, I don't remember anything that happened after that. I woke up when it was all over with, and when i tried standing up, I almost fell over haha. My legs were weak, and I have no idea why. It was weird. But anyways, I wasn't allowed to eat or drink at all before, and after they pulled them I slept the rest of the day. When I finally took a sip of something for the first time, it ran out of my mouth! My mouth was still numb haha, i couldn't feel a thing! I literally didn't eat for about 30 hours. I was starving! After I drank a little soup it was like heaven on my tongue haha. I sat there and thought about the kids who don't get to eat for days. For me, one day without eating felt like an eternity! It made me realize how fortunate I am to have food to eat when I want to eat, clothes on my body to keep me warm, and a roof over my head. God has blessed me and my family so much and I thank him for that everday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment