Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Clothing Construction Sample Notebook. Finished.

Today was the LAST lab day for my clothing class this semester. I am completely finished with ALL of my projects in that class, praise the Lord! My blouse turned out pretty good, although it was a little big. Maybe if i throw on a cute belt with it, it'll be alright:) I also completed my sample notebook today. I don't know exactly how many samples of different hems, buttons, button holes, hook & eye closures, zippers, and stitches we had to do, but it seemed like a lot! I doubt that I'll remember how to do all of them again, but at least I'll have it for future reference if I ever need it. I would put pictures of it up to show you what a sample notebook looks like, but it is rather boring. Anyways, this will be my last post about my sewing projects this semester, but I start Advanced Apparel in the Spring, so there will be many more to come next year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment