Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Car Got Sandwiched

Okay so the last time I posted a blog was the 11th. That same day, just a little later in the day, I was in a car wreck. Yes, I know, wreck number 3. The first one doesn't really count though, cuz it was my babysitter that was driving and I got a concusion so I don't remember a thing! Wreck number 2 wasn't my fault. It was in Colorado. I was going about 60 and a deer jumped out of the trees in front of me. It totaled that car. Then wreck number 3 happened. This one wasn't my fault either. I was completely stopped at a stop sign and the person 2 cars behind me wasn't paying any attention. She just kept on driving and hit the car in front of her, which hit my car, then my car hit the car in front of me. A 4 car wreck, yes....I got sandwiched. So now my car is in the shop. It's been in there for about 2 weeks and I think they're going to total it :( It's pretty crushed up I guess. Nobody got hurt, which is a good thing! All of those little angels up in heaven were watching over us that day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment